Her are some exemple of what it the letting go, how to let go …
To let go, it is not to show itself indifferent but simply to admit that we cannot act instead of somebody else.
- To let-go, it is not to cut the links but to become aware that he does not have to have control of others there.
- To let go, it is not to be passive, but on the contrary to learn from consequences inherent to an event.
- To let-go, it is to recognize our limits, and that the final result is not in our hands.
- To let go, it is not to blame or to want to change others, but to give the best of ourself.
- To let-go, it is not to take care of others but to feel concern by them.
- To let go, it is not “to assist” but to encourage.
- To let-go, it is not to judge, but to grant to others the right to Be with all its imperfections as field of experiences.
- To let go, it is not to take care of all which arrives, but let the others manage their own fate, source of awakening.
- To let go, it is not to mother the others, but to allow them to face the reality.
- Let go, it is not to reject, it is on the contrary to accept.
- To let go, it is not to harass, to lecture or to mutter but to try to reveal our own weaknesses and to get rid of it.
- To let go, it is not to adapt things to our own desires, but set every day as it comes and appreciate it without forgetting to use oneself.
- To let go, it is not to criticize or to correct others, but to try hard to become what we want.
- To let go, it is not to regret the past, but to live and grow up for the future, here and now.
- To let go, it is to be afraid less and less to love more and more.